!!! NOTE !!! THIS IS “NOT” FOR AN ENTIRE KITCHEN DESIGN – DESIGN THE FLOOR ONLY
I am unable to come up with a good flooring design for a kitchen that I will have installed on Thursday and I need your help to find a tile flooring design quickly.
!!! I WILL MAKE THE FIRST DESIGN THAT I LIKE THE WINNER !!!
For examples of what I like, please see photos of inspiration.
• You need to provide links to where I can buy the tile. My zip code is 90501. Home depot or Lowes are preferred since they are local.
• You can use online tile stores as well provided they can ship quickly.
• You do NOT need to duplicate existing kitchen. If you can do a rendering of any kitchen with white cabinets in a room with a floor just so that I can see how the floor looks compared to the kitchen that would be sufficient.
• Tell me what grout color to use.
• Tell me the tile size
• Don’t make the patterns too complicated. Please provide a diagram if need be.
• The floor should look elegant
• I am on a budget. I am looking for tile that costs around $2 per square foot so please don't submit any designs that have $10 / square foot tiles in it
• The kitchen and living room meet through an opening in the wall. The living room will have a dark brown hardwood flooring therefore I do not want to use anything that looks like wood.
• The wall color will be light grey and baseboard and crown molding will be bright white
• I found a few designs that I like in grey tones. Feel free to submit other colors as well.
• Providing a matching back splash is a plus but not required
I have a kitchen design ready. It is a white "shaker" style kitchen. I need to have a tile floor designed for it.
I do not like anything that looks like wood. The living room will have dark brown hardwood install and I do not want the kitchen tile to clash with it by having a "mismatched" wood look.